You are here:
Why Choose UACC?
1. Higher Level of Care
Our caring physicians and staff treat you with respect, confidentiality, and the highest level of expertise.
2. On-site Labs and Services
Our on-site labs make it simple to get the best care you need–and save you extra trips!
- Blood tests are done on-site, which also delivers the results more quickly.
- Ultrasound services on-site by certified technicians with top-quality ultrasound equipment.
- Our Anatomic Pathology Lab is equivalent to what you’d find at a hospital.
- Our Chemistry Lab is federally certified.
3. Same-Day Appointments
If your situation is urgent, call our central phone number that serves all our offices, and you could see a physician that day.
4. We’re Close
Because we are the largest urology practice south of Boston, we have more offices to save you travel time and give you more options. Hyannis, Nantucket, and our Sandwich office provides easy access for Southeastern Massachusetts.
5. Patient Support
- Educational material to guide you through treatment and post-treatment care.
- Download forms to fill out before you arrive, saving you time.
- All billing is done internally, so you deal with people you know and trust.
- We accept insurance from an extensive number of plans.
Patients love it!